October 2 through October 30, 2015
Location: Pagosa Photography Studio and Gallery, 480 San Juan Street, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
Purpose: Members have opportunity to display their own work, without filter by juried process.
• October 2 – October 30, 2015
• Sept 28 – 29: Drop-off the photos at Gallery not later than 4:00 PM each day. Prints must be accompanied by completed Entry Forms and Entry fees (check or cash).
• Sept 30 – Oct 1: Gallery preparation. Photos arranged for display.
• Oct 2: Opening reception, 5:00 – 8:00 PM, refreshments provided by club/gallery.
• Oct 30: Final day of Exhibit
• Oct 31: Artists must pick up their prints between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
• Prints will not be subjected to a juried process prior to display.
• Prints may include color, black and white or sepia, framed and matted prints (plain black frame with white or off-white matting, no colored matting), canvas prints, “thin” wraps, or metallic prints. Prints must be completely ready for hanging, with picture wire firmly attached to the print/frame. No clip frames.
• Up to 4 prints may be submitted per exhibitor.
• Minimum print size 8” x 10”. No maximum frame/print size is specified beyond a “reasonable” size with respect to other prints. However, final acceptance will be governed by existing gallery space.
• Prints purchased during the exhibit must remain until the exhibit closes, unless the buyer lives out of town.
• The Club presidency reserves the right to exclude a print not considered to represent club artistic standards.
• Current Club members: maximum of 4 prints @ $5 each
• Non-Club Members: maximum of 4 prints @ $15 each.
• Fee is payable at time of drop-off at gallery.
• Any sales transaction will take place entirely between the artist and the buyer.
• There will be a 30% Gallery Commission on each sale.
Entry Forms will be available at our Weekly Klatsch meetings, and at our September Monthly Meeting. Forms can also be emailed on request to Steve Merchant.