PSPC members at the Last Chance Mine near Creede, during the Bachelor Loop outing. Photo by Gregg Heid.
The Pagosa Springs, Colorado Photo Club promotes educational, social and fun interactions between all who enjoy making and viewing great photography. The current photography club was formed in 2003. The Pagosa Springs Photography Club offers a great way to meet other Southwest Colorado photographers and learn from one another. We invite photographers of all experience levels, from beginners to enthusiasts, to take part in our activities, no matter what type of camera you use.
Our activities include:
- Monthly meetings with guest speakers on various photography topics, and an opportunity for members to share their own photos.
- Field trips, both local and overnight, to photograph a variety of subjects in Colorado and the Four Corners.
- Workshops on selected photographic topics
- Photo competitions and exhibitions
- Mentoring with experienced photographers
- Opportunities to meet, network, and socialize with other photographers.
Download Membership Application Form
Membership is just $25/calendar year for individuals and $35 for families. The Photography Club meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month (unless otherwise noted). Please Note: Because of COVID-19 restrictions, our regular meetings are currently being held as hybrid in-person/ ZOOM video-conferencing. The in-person meetings are held at the Community United Methodist Church, 434 Lewis St in Pagosa Springs. Meetings begin with socializing at 6:00 PM, followed by a presentation at 6:30. Members may share digital or print images following our guest speakers. To join or renew, fill in the application form: Membership Application and mail it with a check for your dues to the address shown on the form, or bring it to one of our meetings.
- President: Andy Butler
- Vice-President: Gregg Heid
- Treasurer/Membership: Susanne Russell